- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 8oz Pasta
- 1 cup Skim Milk
- 2 cups Fat-Free Cottage Cheese**
- 6oz Low-Fat White Cheddar
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp. White Pepper***
- 1 ½ tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp. Oatbran
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees
- Cook pasta 2 minutes shy of directions
- Drain pasta and return to the pot
- Add milk, seasonings, cottage cheese and greek yogurt to pasta
- Slowly mix in white cheddar cheese and half of parmesan
- Pour pasta into an oven safe baking dish
- Sprinkle with 2 tbs of oatbran and remaining parmesan cheese
- Bake until golden and bubbly
*Increase the protein by adding in leftover ground turkey, shredded chicken or even a scoop of unflavored protein powder.
**cottage cheese can be swapped with additional greek yogurt to lowder sodium content. Please keep in mind this will yield a slightly more tart flavor, so you will want to increase your seasonings
***white pepper can be subbed with black pepper
Makes 4 servings.