Number of Servings: 3
Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 100g Pasta
- 2 Cans Tuna (in water)
- ½ Cup Spinach
- 1 ⅕ Cup Sweetcorn
- ½ Cup Broccoli
- ½ Cup Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 1 tbsp Mixed Herbs
- 30g Cheddar Cheese
- Dash of Pepper
- Boil pasta on medium temperature for 10 mins. Season with a dash of salt if desired.
- Empty both cans of tuna into a large bowl. Add spinach, sweetcorn, broccoli and mushrooms. Mix well with garlic and herbs.
- Add drained pasta to bowl and mix again.
- Add contents of bowl into a level ovenproof dish.
- Add cheese and black pepper on top and bake for 15-20 mins in the oven on 200 degrees celcius.
- Remove from oven when golden color.
- Serve on plate and enjoy!
Makes 2-3 servings.