Number of Servings: 1
Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 4oz 5280meat Ground Beef
- 4oz Ground Turkey Breast
- ½ Small Onion, diced
- 1 Glove Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 Sub Roll, of choice
- 1oz Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ cup Pasta Sauce
For The Meatballs:
For The Sandwich:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix together all meatball ingredients
- Shape into desired size meatballs
- Bake on lined baking sheet for ~13 minutes or until juices run clear
- Spread ¼ pasta sauce on bottom of sub roll and other half on top
- Place meatballs in roll
- Top with cheese
- Place back in oven to melt cheese, or eat as is!
*Can sub all ground turkey for a lower fat/higher protein sub
There is no way 4oz of beef and some cheese, will give you 66g of protein.
Maybe thay have the protien and carbs backwards..
4oz of ground beef roughly 30g of protein and so is ground turkey plus the cheese. It's pretty close to 66g total.
bro you so smart. Or they forgot to add the turkey in the ingredients, saw my comments, and then added it. Now it def makes sense.