- Whisk together eggs and eggwhites
- Heat a skillet over medium heat
- Add eggs to skillet and cover pan with aluminum foil or cover
- Cook until desired doneness
- Leave eggs in pan, but remove from heat
- In a second skillet, cook ground beef with salt & pepper
- Spread cooked ground beef on one side of eggs
- Top ground beef with tomato and pickle
- Fold eggs over beef
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Turn heat back on low and cover with foil
- Cook until cheese is slightly melted
- Finish off with ketchup and chives
*You can replace the whole eggs with egg whites to reduce the fat by 10g.
**Ground beef and cheese can be replaced with soy crumbles or tofu to make the dish vegetarian friendly.
Makes 1 serving.