- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 1/2 Cup Oat Flour (60g)
- 1 Scoop Dymatize ISO-100 Protein Powder (30g)
- 1/2 Cup Liquid Egg Whites (120g)
- 1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt (56g)
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Flour (7g)
- 1 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp. Butter Extract (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. + 2 Tbsp. Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Dried Dark Cherries, Chopped
- Sweetener (to taste)*
- Whisk together oat flour, coconut flour, protein powder and baking powder.
- In a second bowl mix together egg whites, greek yogurt, extracts and sweetener.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Stir in 2 tbsp. mini dark chocolate chips and 2 tbsp. chopped dark cherries (or more if you’re feeling adventurous!).
- Coat skillet with oil or non stick spray.
- Heat pan over medium heat.
- Spoon batter into heated skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to form.
- Flip and cook for an additional 1-1.5 minutes.
- Repeat until all batter is cooked.
- Melt remaining dark chocolate.
- Drizzle over pancakes.
- Finish off with remaining chopped cherries.
*I used 10 drop liquid stevia. However, this amount will vary based on personal preference and sweetness of protein powder used.
Makes 2 servings (or one if you're extra hungry for gains!).