- Per serving, made with 99% Fat-Free Ground Turkey Breast
- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 2 large Eggs
- ½ cup Egg Whites
- 1 cup No Salt Cottage Cheese
- 6oz. 5280 Meat Chorizo*
- ½ large Onion, diced
- 6oz. Steamed Broccoli
- 1 cup Shredded Potato
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat 6 large muffin cups with nonstick spray.**
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook chorizo, onion and shredded potato.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, cottage cheese, salt & pepper.
- Add meat, onion, potato and broccoli to eggs.
- Evenly divide among 6 cups.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then gently remove from mold.
*Can sub with ground turkey breast if following a lower fat meal plan. If using ground turkey, add your favorite no salt seasoning to replace the flavor from the chorizo.
**Can also use 12 regular size muffin cups. Use approximately half the cooking time.
Makes 6 Large Quiche.