- 1 banana
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 scoops Cellucor COR-Performance Cor-Fetti Whey
- 2 tbsp honey
- Almond milk, as needed to reach desired consistency
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips or pieces
- Rainbow sprinkles!
- Mash banana in a large bowl
- Add in rolled oats, almond butter, whey, honey, and almond milk (as needed) and stir until cookie batter consistency is reached
- Stir in chopped almonds, dark chocolate, and rainbow sprinkles
- Form 10 small protein bites and place them on a large plate or tray
- Place bites in fridge to set for 10-20 minutes
Makes 10 protein bites.
If you prefer, you can form the batter into fewer, larger cookies and "bake" them in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds.
- Calories: 195
- Protein: 10g
- Carbs: 18g
- Fat: 11g