Number of Servings: 1
Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 4 ¼ Scoops (145g) banana cream protein powder
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- ⅛ tsp. liquid stevia, if desired
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Sift together protein powder and coconut flour
- Add in vanilla extract, stevia and almond milk
- Use your muscles and mix, mix, mix!
- Once a dough is formed, mix in chocolate chips
- Evenly divide dough and shape into desired size bars
- Store in a sealed container
Makes 4 Servings.
Great recipe, I have tried many, this tasted great and the macros are good. I followed the recipe accept I used vanilla whey and did not use stevia. I cut it into six pieces and got these counts: protein(18g) fat(4g) carbs(8g)
calories(146) for each bar.
Do these need to be refrigerated after making?
Can i replace the coconut flour with normal flour and the almond milk with ordinary 1 or 2% milk?
Sure! However, it may alter the macro breakdown a bit.
So do we cook at all, or is this a mix it and forget it recipe?
looks delicious and I can't wait to make a set.
No cooking, just mix it and forget it.
I dont have liquid stevia but i have VitaFiber, its ok to replacement this?
Thanks for sharing... So just to clarify... There is no cook time?
In regard to the amount of protein powder used for this recipe, is it 4 and a quarter scoops? or cups? or something else? Thanks!
Scoops! Sorry we left out such an important word! It's been corrected now.