- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- ½ cup Oat Flour (60g)
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Protein Powder (30g)
- ½ cup MuscleEgg Vanilla Eggwhites (120g)
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt (56g)
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Flour (7g)
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- Sweetener, to taste*
- ¼ cup Fresh Blueberries
- ¼ cup Fresh Raspberries
- Topping: additional berries and white chocolate chips, if desired
- Whisk together oat flour, coconut flour, protein powder and baking powder.
- In a second bowl mix together egg whites, greek yogurt, vanilla extract and sweetener, if using.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Divide the batter into 2 bowls and mix blueberries into one and raspberries into the other.*
- Coat skillet with oil or non stick spray.
- Heat pan over medium heat.
- Spoon batter into heated skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to form.
- Flip and cook for an additional 1-1.5 minutes.
- Repeat until all batter is cooked.
- Stack pancakes alternating between blueberry and raspberry for a red, white and blue effect.
- Top as desired.
You can leave the berries out of the batter and serve on top, if preferred.
Macronutrients based on entire recipe.