Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 2-2.5 Slices 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 Whole Large Egg (or 50g Egg White)
- 2 tbs Unsweetened Almond Coconut Milk
- ½ tsp Vanilla (I use Simply Organic)
- Cinnamon as you desire
What you need:
- Cooking Spray/Olive Oil
- Medium/Large Bowl
- Measuring Spoons
- Combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and whisk in bowl until well blended.
- Prepare skillet with oil and place on medium high heat.
- Dip slices of bread into egg mixture, on both sides (do not allow bread to soak in mixture, this will result in soggy french toast).
- Place bread slices in skillet and brown each side flipping once, cook 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Remove french toast from skillet. Plate as desire, top with Strawberries or fruit of choice and drizzle with 100% Pure Maple Syrup (optional).
- 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- StrawberriesToppings (Optional)
This was a great article,Ive been looking for foods that have alot of Protein besides Banana's and Peanut Butter and Fish, I more than likely will now be eating more breakfast for dinner now after working out especially when it's as extremely delicious as this. When u can workout and still eat like this and get a great source of protein it makes working out even easier.