- 3 large eggs
- 15oz no salt cottage cheese
- 1c (112g) shredded gouda (or cheese of choice)
- 5oz frozen spinach, thawed
- 4.5oz portabello mushrooms, diced (I used 2 large caps)
- 1tbs Frontier Veggie Pepper seasoning, optional
Prep time: 10 minutes. Cook time: 40 minutes. Total time: 50 minutes.
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 6 large muffin cups with non stick spray.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Evenly divide mixture among 6 muffin cups.
- Bake for ~40 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool before removing (they will continue to set).
Serve as desired.
Makes 6 quiche.