Melissa Zimmerman began competing in 2004. Over a two year span, from 2004 until 2006, "Mel" took home six 1st place finishes. She currently works as a paramedic, and manages several websites including Melicious Bikinis. Melissa Zimmerman was the first cover model for the Australian edition of Oxygen magazine.
- 2006 IFBB Australasian Fitness Champion
- 2005 IFBB Australian Fitness Champion
- 2005 FAME World Titles Fitness Pro (3rd) Canada
- 2004 ANB Australian Fitness Champion
- 2004 ANB NSW Fitness Champion
- 2004 ANB Sydney Fitness Champion
- 2004 ANB South Coast Fitness Champion
Personal credits and accomplishments:
- Muscle & Fitness Magazine - Contributing Editor
- Front Cover & Articles Oxygen Magazine - Australian Edition
- *First Australian Female Cover NOV/DEC 2007
- Muscle & Fitness Magazine 2006 Editorial
- NIB TV Advertisement - Paul Harrigan Australia
- Baileys TV Advertisement - Australia
- Featured Extra
- The Bet - Movie (Matthew Newton)
- Musclemag (featuring FitCamp 2008)
- Musclemag featured "FitBody"
What is your training philosophy?
Mel Zimmerman is a personal trainer and designs her own routines.
What are your goals?
Melissa would like to make her body the best it can be.
What would you like to achieve in your figure career?
Melissa Zimmerman is a competition trainer, and would like to assist other competitors on their road to success.
How Can People Contact You?
How can people contact you?