Amelie has always been very active. She was involved with hockey and karate, and eventually fell in love with snowboarding. After a stint as a professional snowboarder, Amelie discovered competitive fitness on television, and fell in love.
- 2008 - FAME world championship 2008, pro fitness, 1st place.
- 2007 - FAME Canadian Championship 2007, pro fitness, 5th place.
- 2006 - FAME North American Championship 2006, pro fitness, 3rd place.
- 2006 - FAME World Championship 2006, pro fitness, 7th place.
- 2005 - FAME SNBF National Championship 2005, amateur, 1st place
- 2004 - Miss fitness Canada 2004, 4th place.
What is your training philosophy?
Go big or go home.
What is your philosophy on nutrition?
"Eat healthy and be consistent with the trainings... it‘s the key to success!"
Advice For Others
What is the 3 best tip you can give to women thinking about competing?
"You gotta do it for yourself and have fun because that is what fitness is all about."
Trainer Chris Maurice and choreographer Sylvia Tremblay.
How Can People Contact You?
How can people contact you?