- Target Muscle Group
- Exercise TypeStrength
- Equipment RequiredOther
- Force TypePull
- Experience LevelBeginner
- Secondary Muscles
Target Muscle Group
Wrist Rollers Instructions
- Begin the exercise by grabbing a wrist roller with a light weight attached to it.
- With the rope fully extended (not wrapped around the roller) stand straight up grasping the roller with an overhand grip (palms facing down). Your feet should be around shoulder width apart.
- Extend both arms straight out in from of your body. This is the starting position.
- Begin wrapping the rope around the roller by rotating each wrist, one at a time.
- Continue until the weight reaches the bar, and then begin slowly lowering the weight by rotating each wrist, one at a time in a downward motion.
- When the weight reaches the ground, you have completed one rep.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Concentrate on keeping your entire body as still as possible. Only your wrists should be moving during this exercise.
- The higher you raise your arms out in front of you, the more intense the exercise will become.