- Set up for the one arm reverse cable curl by attaching a single grip handle to the low pulley cable.
- Stand facing the cable machine and grasp the handle with your left hand using an overhand (palms facing down) grip.
- Keeping your body fixed and your elbow tucked in at your sides, slowly curl the weight up as far as possible.
- Pause, and then slowly lower the weight back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps, and then repeat on your right arm.
- As a general rule, always work your weakest side first. In most cases this will mean the left side.
- Keep your elbow tucked in at your side throughout the set. Only move your forearm.
- Keep the rep timing slow and control the weight, especially on the way down.