- Target Muscle Group
- Exercise TypeStrength
- Equipment RequiredBodyweight
- Force TypeN/A
- Experience LevelBeginner
- Secondary Muscles
Target Muscle Group
Lying Alternate Floor Leg Raise Instructions
- Set up for the lying floor leg raise by putting a mat on the floor and laying down on your back with your legs extended straight out and your arms by your side with palms on the floor.
- Get ready to start the set by lifting your heels off the floor slightly.
- Keeping your right leg straight out in front of you off the floor, raise your left leg slowly up to 90 degrees.
- Slowly lower your left leg back to the starting position without touching the floor and repeat the movement with your right leg.
Leg Raise Tips:
- Keep your feet off the floor for the entire set.
- Do not pause at the top of the movement. Keep movements slow and steady.
Build sculpted abs!
how many times do I need to do this exercise? thank you
do these for as many reps as you can 2 to 3 sets
Still me and myself,
i want to know how the reps are counted? should i count '1' as per leg raised, or is it that '1' is really a complete circle that is both legs have been raised?
Thank you once again. =)
One "rep" for this exercise would comprise the lifting and lowering of both legs.