Dumbbell Reverse Preacher Curl Instructions
- Adjust the height of the seat on the preacher bench so that when you sit on it, the back of your upper arms sit comfortably flat on the padding.
- Grab a pair of dumbbells using an reverse grip (palm facing down) and sit on the preacher bench.
- The back of your arms should rest flat on the padding with your arm fully extended.
- Execute the exercise by slowly raising the dumbbells up and squeezing the forearms at the top of the movement.
- Slowly lower the dumbbell until your arms are fully extended.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Keep the rep timing slow, and control the weight on the way down.
- Focus on only moving your forearms.