Calves, Glutes, Hamstrings
- Stand up straight with a slight bend in your knees and look forward. This is the starting position.
- Step forward with your left leg while maintaining your balance and squat down through your hips.
- Keep your torso straight and head up. Don't allow your knee to track out over your toes.
- Continue the movement by driving your left heal into the floor and standing straight up - bringing your right foot forward to meet your left foot.
- Continue moving forward in this fashion by alternating which leg you lead with.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Make sure there is plenty of room and a clear path to walk forward through during this exercise. When you have reached the end of the path, simply turn around and continue the movement back to the starting position.
- Never allow your knees to track out over your toes during this movement. Doing so will place undue stress on the knee joints.
- Keep your head up and back straight throughout the exercise. Never allow your back to round.