Calves, Glutes, Hamstrings
- Stand up straight in front of a flat bench or other raised platform. Keep your eyes facing forward and a slight bend in your knees. This is the starting position.
- Lift your left knee and step onto the platform with your left foot.
- Once your foot is firmly planted on the platform, use your left heel to lift your body up and place your right foot on the platform as well.
- Pause briefly and then step back with your right leg and carefully return to the starting position.
- Repeat this motion for desired reps and then repeat while leading with your right foot.
- Keep your head up and back straight throughout the exercise. Never allow your back to round.
- Add intensity and difficulty by raising the platform. The higher the platform, the more intense the exercise.