45 Degree Toe Raise Instructions
- The 45 degree toe raise exercise is designed to work the small Tabailis muscle in the front of the lower leg. Load the weight you want to use on a 45 degree leg press machine and sit down in the seat.
- Position your feet on the top half of the foot plate at around hip with apart.
- Push up slightly and unload the weight from the safety using the handles at your sides.
- Keeping your legs fixed, slowly pull your toes back towards your body as far as you can.
- Hold this position, and then lower the toes back down until they're almost resting on the plate.
- Repeat movement for desired reps.
- This exercise needs to be done slowly.
- The Tabailis is a tiny muscle and does not require heavy weights to be trained.
- Hold the "toes up" position for a count of 2 for the best results.