NOW Foods Vitamin D-3 & K-2
- Supports healthy immune system*
- 25 mcg (1000 IU) vitamin D3 per serving
- 35 mcg vitamin K2 per serving
- Dairy, egg, soy free formula
- On Everything Earn Rewards
- Deals Unbeatable
- On $99+ Free Shipping
- Guarantee Money Back
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
If you have any questions about products please call us on 1-800-537-9910 or email email@example.com
Servings Per Container: 120
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily with food.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking any anti-coagulant (such as warfarin, coumadin, heparin) or other medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
NOW Foods Vitamin D-3 & K-2
NOW combines two nutrients extensively researched for their contribution to the health of bones, teeth and the cardiovascular system.* Vitamin D3 promotes Calcium transport and absorption.* Recent studies indicate that Vitamin D3 may play a role in proper insulin action and glucose metabolism and has an important function within the immune system.* Vitamin K is critical for the formation of a healthy, strong bone matrix.* Vitamin K's role in arterial health revolves around its ability to support proper Calcium metabolism in vascular structures.* Vitamin K2 is a readily active and biologically available form of Vitamin K.*
- SUPPORTS BONE HEALTH*/PLUS CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT*: NOW® Vitamin D-3 & K-2 veggie capsules combine two nutrients extensively researched for their contribution to the health of bones, teeth, and the cardiovascular system.*
- 1,000 IU/45 mcg: Recent studies indicate that Vitamin D-3 may play a role in proper insulin action and glucose metabolism and has an important function within the immune system.* Vitamin K is critical for the formation of a healthy, strong bone matrix.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy Free.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW® manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.