NOW Foods Vitamin C-500 With Rose Hips
- Supports healthy immune system*
- 556% DV of vitamin C & 40mg rose hips powder per serving
- Soy, dairy, egg free formula
- Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, vegan friendly
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Servings Per Container: 100
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily, preferably with food.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
NOW Foods Vitamin C-1000 Sustained Release Tablets w/ Rose Hips
- ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION*: NOW® C-500 tablets provide a daily dose of vitamin C, which is necessary for the production of collagen and is therefore also important for skin, bone, and joint health.*
- WITH ROSE HIPS: Rose hips, a natural source of ascorbic acid, are included to complement this formula.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Vegan/Vegetarian, Soy Free, Low Sodium, Kosher, Made w/o Gluten.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW® manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Rose hips, a natural source of ascorbic acid, have been included to complement this NOW® Vitamin C formula. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient well known for its vital role in immune system function.* It is a highly effective antioxidant that can protect the body's structures from oxidative damage generated during normal metabolism.* Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health.* It is also needed for amino acid metabolism and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.* Natural color variation may occur in this product.