- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 2 large whole eggs and 4 eggs whites
- 1/4 of an onion, finely chopped
- 1 whole red chilli (or chilli to taste), finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 50g cottage cheese
- Pinch of mixed herbs
- 2 slices of whole brown bread
Grab a small non-stick frying pan and spray a small amount of olive oil cooking spray to coat the pan. In a small mixing bowl add 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites. Whisk until the egg yolks and whites mix. Add 1/4 of onion, 1 clove of garlic and 1 whole red chilli - all finely chopped. Now add 50g of cottage cheese and a pinch of mixed herbs. Whisk this mix fully.
With the frying pan at moderate heat, add the contents of the mixing bowl. Put your toast in the toaster now. Gently stir the contents to scramble the eggs. Once eggs are scrambled add them to toast on a large plate.
I like to have the eggs scrambled on toast because its easy and only takes a few minutes. You could also use the mix to make an omelette. Serving on a bed of spinach leaves adds color, flavor and vitamins.