- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 8 chicken egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 large white onion
- 3oz (90 grams) ground turkey
- 1.5 cups of kidney beans
- 1 cup of chopped green and red peppers
- 1 whole mushroom
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 gloves of garlic
- One chopped red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of worchestershire sauce
Grab a deep wok or a non-stick skillet saute. Add all the spices, turkey and vegetables and cook in 1 tablespoon of olive oil until they're soft. In a large mixing bowl whisk the eggs. Now grab an omelette size saute pan. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat.
You have two options here now. You can add the turkey/vegetable mixture to the egg mixture and cook together until firm. Or you can cook the egg mixture and wrap it around the turkey/vegetable mixture. It's up to you. Serve hot, immediately.