- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 1 cup oats, blended (or oat flour)
- 2 scoops ISO100 (chocolate coconut)
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 medium banana
- Toppings (optional)
- 1 pomegranate (or ready-to-eat fresh pomegranate arils)
- shredded coconut
- chocolate syrup
Blended Oats Instructions:
- Place the oats into your blender (or food processor)
- Pulse or blend the oats into a powder-like consistency. Stop and stir occasionally to ensure that all oats have been finely ground.
Protein Pancakes Instructions:
- Preheat pan or griddle to medium/high heat.
- In a bowl, mix together blended oats, protein powder, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl or on a chopping board, peel and mash banana. Add mashed banana to powder mix. Gently stir together until combined.
- In a separate bowl, add three whole eggs. Whisk.
- Add eggs to pancake batter and gently fold eggs into batter. Be careful not to over mix.
- Spoon batter evenly onto preheated griddle to make about 6 medium sized pancakes, or 4 large pancakes.
- Cook for a few minutes or until the middles of the pancakes start to bubble then flip.
- Cook for another few minutes on the other side.
- (Optional) Top with pomegranate seeds, shredded coconut flakes and chocolate syrup of choice.
For less calories, opt for a sugar free chocolate syrup alternative like Walden Farms.
6 medium pancakes or 4 large pancakes. Nutritional breakdown includes pancakes only (no toppings).