- For the standing two arm tricep cable extension you'll need a cable machine with two high pulley cable attachments. Set up by attaching a single grip handle to each of the high pulley cables and selecting the weight you want to use on the stack.
- Grip each of the cables with an underhand grip (palms facing up). You will grab the right handle with your left hand and the left handle with your right hand.
- Stand in the center of the machine and lift the handles so that your upper arms are parallel to the floor and the handles are the front of your face around level with your ears. This is the starting position.
- Keeping your upper arms and body fixed, push the handles out away from your body as far as possible.
- Once you have fully extended bot arms, pause and then slowly bring the handles back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- It's very important that you keep your body and elbows fixed in place throughout the set. Do not move your elbows! Focus on only allowing your forearms to move.
- Focus on moving the weight with your triceps, keeping control of the weight as you slowly lower the weight stack back to the starting position.
- Keep your head up and your eyes straight ahead throughout the movement.