- Seated leg tucks are a great all round exercise that hits both the lower and upper abs. Grab a flat bench and position yourself at one end with your buttocks around 1 foot from the end of the bench.
- Grasp the bench beside your hips.
- Keeping your knees and feet together and using your hands for balance, lay back until you are almost straight out.
- Your knees should be slightly bent and your shoulder blades not touching the bench. In one motion, bring your knees in and torso up towards your knees.
- Your knees should almost touch your chest at the top of the exercise.
- Extend your body back out to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Perform this exercise slowly to get the most out of it.
- You can even add extra intensity by holding a dumbbell between your feet.