- Target Muscle Group
- Exercise TypeStrength
- Equipment RequiredBodyweight
- Force TypeN/A
- Experience LevelBeginner
- Secondary Muscles
Target Muscle Group
Reach And Catch Instructions
- Set up for the reach and catch by placing a mat on the floor and laying down on your back.
- Keeping your feet together, pull your feet in toward your torso so that your knees are raised off the floor.
- Take both hands and place them on your right thigh. Your shoulder blades should be slightly off the floor. This is the start of the exercise.
- Crunch your abs, pulling your hands up your right thigh until you reach your knee.
- Slowly lower back to the start.
- Repeat for desired reps, and then repeat for the left side of your body.
- To add intensity, pause for a count of 2 at the top of the movement.