Plank With Feet On Bench Instructions
- This is another version of the plank exercise. The difference being that your feet are elevated on a bench. This makes the exercise slightly more demanding. Set up for the exercise by placing a mat on the floor and setting a bench at right angles on one end.
- Put your feet on the bench, and rest your torso on your elbows.
- Straighten out your whole body to form a perfectly straight plank.
- Hold this position as long as possible. Rest for 1 min, then repeat.
- Keep your body dead straight at all times. Do not let your mid section sag!
- Add intensity by lifting one of your feet off the bench slightly.