- Setup for the lying floor knee raise by putting a mat on the floor and laying down on your back with your legs extended straight out and your arms by your side with palms on the floor.
- Get ready to start the set by lifting your heels off the floor slightly.
- Keeping your knees together, slowly pull your knees up towards your torso.
- Pull your knees up as far as possible, and then slowly lower them back to the starting position.
- Do not let your feet touch the floor throughout the set.
- Clutch a dumbbell between your feet to add extra intensity to the exercise.
- Don't let your feet touch the floor.
- Add a twist to the exercise to work the obliques.