Lower Abdominal Hip Roll Instructions
- Set up for the exercise by placing a mat on the floor and laying down on your back. With your arms straight and out wide, place your palms on the floor.
- Raise your knees up until your thighs are at a 90 degree angle to the floor and you're lower legs are parallel to the floor.
- Twisting at the hips, slowly lower your knees to the right in a pendulum motion.
- Do not pause at the bottom, and twist your knees over to the left side.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Do not swing your lower body back and forth. Complete the exercise slowly.