Knee Pushups Instructions
- Knee pushups are a good exercise to use if you're not yet strong enough to do regular pushups. Set up for the knee pushup in the same way you'd setup for a regular pushup, only your lower body will rest on your knees and not your feet. Your body should still be straight.
- Lower your body towards the floor until your torso is about 1 inch from the floor. Pause, then slowly raise your body back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Keep your body straight throughout the exercise.
- Place your hands around 36 inches apart or just past shoulder width.
- Knee pushups are also great for finishing off an intense chest workout.