- The exercise ball leg tuck hits the lower abs. Grab a exercise ball and set it down on the floor.
- About a body length in front of the ball, position yourself with your palms on the floor as if you were going to do a push up.
- Point your toes and put your lower legs across the top of the exercise ball.
- Straighten your body. This is the starting position.
- Keeping your body dead straight, pull your knees up towards your chest.
- Extend your legs back to starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Increase the difficulty of this exercise by only letting the tips of your toes touch the exercise ball. This makes stability harder, increasing the work needed for your core.