Abs, Chest, Shoulders
Exercise Ball Dip Instructions
- All you need for an exercise ball dip is an exercise ball! Sit on the exercise ball.
- Place your hands on the ball on either side of your body.
- Slowly step out with your feet until your buttocks is off the ball. This is the starting position for the exercise.
- Keeping your body tight to avoid wobbling the ball, slowly dip down as far as possible.
- Pause, and then raise your body back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- The exercise ball dip is a test of core strength. Keep your mid section tight throughout the movement to stop the ball from moving out from underneath you.