Alternate Reach And Catch Instructions
- Set up for the alternate reach and catch by placing a mat on the floor and laying down on your back.
- Keeping your feet together, pull your feet in toward your torso so that your knees are raised off the floor.
- Take both hands and place them on your right thigh, your shoulder blades should be slightly off the floor. This is the start of the exercise.
- Crunch your abs, pulling your hands up your right thigh until you reach your knee. Slowly lower back to start.
- Slide your hands over to your left thigh and repeat the movement. This is one rep.
- To add intensity to the alternate reach and catch you can pause for a count of two at the top of the exercise.
- Always do this exercise slowly for maximum benefits.