- Target Muscle Group
- Exercise TypeStrength
- Equipment RequiredDumbbell
- Force TypePull
- Experience LevelBeginner
- Secondary Muscles
Target Muscle Group
Alternate Dumbbell Reverse Fly On Incline Bench Instructions
- Set up for the exercise by setting an adjustable back bench to an angle of around 30-40 degrees.
- Grab a set of dumbbells and position yourself with your chest on the back of the bench (prone position).
- Your feet should be used for stability on the floor, your shoulders should be about level with the top of the back padding and your arms should be hanging - holding the dumbbells with a neutral grip (palms facing one another).
- Moving only at the shoulders, raise your left arm in a semi-circular motion out to your side until your arm is parallel to the floor. Keep a slight bend in your elbows throughout the movement.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together at the height of the movement and then begin slowly lowering the dumbbell back to the starting position.
- Repeat the movement for your right arm. This is one rep. Repeat for desired reps.
- Practice good form with a light weight.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades and pause for a moment at the top of the movement.
- Do not let the dumbbells "hang" at the bottom of the movement, but keep the tension in your arms.
- Focus on moving only at the shoulders. The rest of your body should be kept as still as possible and your arms should hold the same form throughout the movement.
hi mughe chayea saman
how do i download f4.om this sites?
how can i downlaod the video from here