NOW Foods Vitamin B 50mg
- B-complex for maximum effectiveness
- 50 mg B-6 per capsule
- 50 mcg B-12 per capsule
- Suitable for vegans/vegatarians
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Servings Per Container: 100
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
NOW Foods Vitamin B 50mg for Energy Production and Nervous System Health
B-50 Caps provide a full complement of B-vitamins plus choline and inositol. These vitamins work to support energy production, maintain healthy homocysteine metabolism, and promote the health of the nervous system.* B-Vitamins are water soluble, and with the exception of B-12, have limited storage in the body and thus require daily replenishment. While B-12 is stored in the liver, dietary sources are of animal origin only (meat and dairy) and supplementation with B-12 may be especially important for vegetarians. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- B-COMPLEX FOR MAXIMUM EFFECTIVENESS: B-50 Caps provide a full complement of B-vitamins plus choline and inositol.
- SUPPORTS ENERGY PRODUCTION*: These vitamins work to support energy production, maintain healthy homocysteine metabolism, and promote the health of the nervous system.*
- Halal, Kosher, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Vegan
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.