NOW Foods Sunflower Lecithin
- Supports healthy nervous system*
- Naturally occurring phosphatidyl choline
- Soy-free and non-GMO
- Halal and kosher
- On Everything Earn Rewards
- Deals Unbeatable
- On $99+ Free Shipping
- Guarantee Money Back
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
If you have any questions about products please call us on 1-800-537-9910 or email email@example.com
Servings Per Container: 45
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1 1/3 tablespoons daily, preferably with a meal. Mix in juice or shakes, or sprinkle on food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Do not eat freshness packet enclosed. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. This product is sold by weight not volume.
NOW Foods Sunflower Lecithin, Nervous System Support*
NOW® Sunflower Lecithin has phosphatidyl choline, the most abundant phospholipid in the cell membrane, where it plays a key role in cellular signaling and synaptic function.* NOW® Sunflower Lecithin also naturally abounds in phosphatidyl inositol, phosphatidyl ethanolamine, and essential fatty acids. Lecithin in the diet aids in emulsifying fats, enabling them to be dispersed in water; and as a choline-containing phospholipid, its choline is easily absorbed and utilized by the body.* NOW® Sunflower Lecithin are non-GMO and soy-free.*
- NERVOUS SYSTEM SUPPORT*: NOW® Sunflower Lecithin naturally abounds in phosphatidyl inositol, phosphatidyl ethanolamine, and essential fatty acids.
- SOY-FREE AND NON-GMO: Sunflower lecithin has phosphatidyl choline, the most abundant phospholipid in the cell membrane, where it plays a key role in cellular signaling and synaptic function.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Non-GMO, Made w/o Gluten, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Kosher
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.