NOW Foods Prostate Health
- Botanicals and nutrients to support a healthy prostate gland
- Clinical strength saw palmetto, beta-sitosterol and lycopene
- Additional support w/ zinc, selenium & vitamin D-3
- Non-GMO, kosher and gluten-free
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Servings Per Container: 30
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 3 softgels daily with food.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
NOW Foods Prostate Health, Clinical Strength Saw Palmetto, Beta-Sitosterol & Lycopene
Clinical Strength Prostate Health is a combination of botanicals and nutrients that support a healthy prostate gland.* Clinical Strength Prostate Health features the botanicals saw palmetto extract, lycopene and beta-sitosterol at potencies that are comparable to those that have been used in clinical trials.* Clinical Strength Prostate Health provides additional nutritional support with zinc, selenium and vitamin D-3, which are known to play important roles in optimal prostate function.*
- TARGETED PROSTATE SUPPORTIVE NUTRIENTS*: Combination of botanicals and nutrients that support a healthy prostate gland*
- CLINICAL STRENGTH SAW PALMETTO, BETA-SITOSTEROL, AND LYCOPENE: Features ingredient strengths that are comparable to those that have been used in clinical trials*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Halal, Kosher contains Gelatin
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.