NOW Foods Methyl B-12
- Supports nervous system health
- Available in 1,000mcg & 5,000 mcg potencies
- Vegetarian/vegan (non-animal derived)
- Kosher and soy free
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
1,000mcg 100 Lozenges
Servings Per Container: 100
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1 lozenge 1 to 2 times daily. Chew lozenge or hold in mouth until dissolved and swallow.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
NOW Foods Methyl B-12 (Methylcobalamin) for Nervous System Health
Vitamin B-12 is necessary for the production of energy from fats and proteins and is well known for its critical role in DNA synthesis, as well as in homocysteine metabolism.* Methylcobalamin is the co-enzyme form of Vitamin B-12 that has been found to be especially critical in the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.* Dietary sources are almost exclusively of animal origin (meat and dairy) and supplementation with B-12 may be especially important for strict vegetarians. NOW® Methyl B-12 is vegetarian/vegan (non-animal derived).
- ESSENTIAL FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION*: Vitamin B-12 is necessary for the production of energy from fats and proteins and is well known for its critical role in DNA synthesis, as well as in homocysteine metabolism.*
- METHYLCOBALAMIN PLUS FOLIC ACID: Methyl B-12 is vegetarian/vegan (non-animal derived).
- Kosher, Soy Free, Vegan
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.