NOW Foods Amino Complete
- Protein blend to complement free-form amino acids
- 13mg vitamin B-6 per serving
- Kosher and non-gmo
- GMP quality assured and packaged in the USA
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Servings Per Container: 30
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 4 capsules daily, preferably with juice.
For adults only. Consult a physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
NOW Sports Amino Complete™, Protein Blend With 21 Aminos and B-6
- AMINO COMPLETE FOR ATHLETES: Get a balanced blend of protein and free-form amino acids in one handy supplement! Take 4 capsules daily with your drink of choice. (Informed-Sport, Quality GMP Assured, Kosher (contains gelatin), Non-GMO)
- The Informed-Sport seal is your assurance that each and every production run of these NOW® Sports products has been tested for banned substances by LGC, a globally recognized assurance program for anti-doping in sports nutrition products. In addition to production run testing, Informed-Sport-certified products are also blind-sampled at the retail level up to four times annually, and testing results can be found at informed-sport.com.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
NOW® Sports Amino Complete™ offers a balanced blend of protein and free-form amino acids. Natural color variation may occur in this product.