Floor Crunch (legs on bench) Video Guide3.4 5 24
- Set up for the floor crunch by laying a mat down on the floor and positioning a flat bench at the end of the mat to form a T shape.
- Lay down on the mat and put your legs up on the bench. Your calves should be resting on the top of the bench and your legs should be bent at right angles.
- Touch the side of your head with your fingertips (do not put your arms behind your neck!).
- Lift your shoulder blades slightly off the mat to start the exercise, then crunch your abs bringing your elbows in towards your waist.
- Pause for 1 second at the top, and slowly lower back down to the start position.
- Keep your shoulder blades just off the mat for the entire set.
- Pause for longer at the top of the movement to add extra intensity.