Dumbbell Pullover Video Guide3.4 5 55
- Lats, Shoulders, Triceps
- Grasp a dumbbell with both hands and position yourself on a flat bench with your shoulder blades resting on the bench.
- You should be at a 90 degree angle to the bench. Your back shoulder be straight, knees bent at 90 degrees, and feet firmly plated on the floor.
- Holding the dumbbell in both hands, straighten your arms so that dumbbell is directly overhead. This is the starting position.
- Bending at the shoulders only and keeping your arms straight, slowly lower the weight down behind your head until the dumbbell reaches the height of the bench.
- Slowly raise the dumbbell back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Do not bend at the elbows.
- Do not let the dumbbell go too far forward. The starting position is directly above your head and the dumbbell should not go any further than that.