Seated Barbell Wrist Curl Video Guide4.4 5 16
- Grasp a barbell at shoulder width apart using an underhand grip and sit down on the end of a flat bench.
- Rest the back of your forearms on the top of your thighs so that your wrists are just off the end of your knees.
- Bending only at the wrists, let the barbell drop as far as possible. This is the starting position for the exercise.
- Slowly raise the bar up as far as possible squeezing the forearm muscles at the top of the movement.
- Pause, and then slowly lower the barbell back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Keep the rep timing slow, and pause/squeeze the forearms up the top for a count of two at the top of the movement for added intensity.
- Use a full range of motion by allowing the weight to drop as far as possible at the bottom of the movement.