Weighted Exercise Ball Sit Up Video Guide0 5 0
- Exercise Ball
- Set up for the weighted exercise ball sit up by getting an exercise ball and something to rest your feet against. This could be a wall, or as shown in the video a flat bench placed at 90 degrees.
- Get the desired weight plate and sit on the exercise ball.
- Place your feet under, or up against, your support.
- Hold the weight above your head. Keep it close to your head.
- Slowly lower yourself down until your shoulder blades start to touch the exercise ball.
- Pause, then raise yourself back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Keep the weight in place throughout the exercise. Don't move it forward/back.
- Start with a light weight and increase with experience.