Twisting Lying Cable Crunch Video Guide0 5 0
- The floor cable cable twist works both the abs and obliques. Attach the rope attachment to the low pulley cable machine.
- Lay down in front of the cable machine with your head about 2-3 feet from the bottom of the machine.
- Your legs should be bent with your feet around shoulder width apart.
- Grasp the rope attachment with palms facing inward and pull up to the side of your head.
- Crunch up until your shoulder blades are off the floor, and bring your right elbow over towards the left side of the body.
- Pause, then lower yourself back down.
- Repeat, but this time bring your left elbow towards the right side of your body.
- You should not lower all the way back down. Keep your upper shoulders off the floor throughout the set.
- The more you can twist, the more emphasis will be placed on the oblique muscles.
- Always do this exercise slowly with strict technique.