Reverse Grip Bent Over Dumbbell Row Video Guide3 5 1
- Biceps, Lats, Shoulders
- Select the appropriate dumbbells and place them on the floor in front of you.
- Bending at the knees and keeping your back straight, squat down and pick up the dumbbells with an underhand grip (palms facing up).
- Get into the starting position by keeping your back straight and bending at the knees. Let the dumbbells slide down your thighs until they're just below knee height.
- Execute by pulling the dumbbells up under your chest as far as possible.
- Pause, and then slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Keep your back straight, shoulder blades back, and eyes facing the front.
- Keep your elbows tucked in by your sides as you pull the weight up.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together at the top of the movement.