Floor Toe Reach Video Guide3.2 5 6
- All you need for the floor toe reach is a mat to lay on. Lay on the mat on your back with your arms by your side and legs straight out in front of you.
- Put one hand over the top of the other and point your hands straight up towards the ceiling.
- Now, keeping your legs straight and feet together, bring your legs up so they are also pointing to the ceiling. This is the start of the exercise.
- Now reach up as far as you can with your hands towards your toes. Use your abs to elevate your shoulders off the floor.
- Pause, and slowly lower back to starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Do not move your legs at all throughout the set.
- Make this exercise harder by holding weight in your hands or holding the reach for a count of two.