- Designed to increase natural testosterone levels
- Loaded with proven sleep ingredients
- Clinically dosed & proprietary blend free
- Vegan, non-GMO * gluten-free
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
30 Servings Orange Dreamsicle
Servings Per Container: 30
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1/2 - 1 scoop of ZMT® prior to sleep with an 10 oz of water 30 minutes before sleep for optimized results.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 or individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Swolverine’s ZMT® maximizes your body’s ability to stimulate muscle growth by promoting high-quality sleep and naturally boosting testosterone levels. ZMT® is made with clinically dosed sleep ingredients such as Melatonin, GABA, Theanine, Tryptophan, Valerian Root, Magnesium Glycinate, and powerful adaptogens like Ashwagandha, Zinc, Rhodiola Rosea, DIM, and Tongkat Ali. ZMT is the perfect nighttime elixir for restful recovery and sleep.*
- Magnesium Glycinate (422mg) 100% DV– A combination of magnesium and the amino acid glycine, studies have shown that magnesium and glycine combined help increase sleep latency, sleep quality, and sleep duration. Studies also indicate that magnesium regulates the hormone melatonin, helping guide your sleep cycle. As one of the best absorbing forms of magnesium, glycine improves sleep quality and promotes healthy sleep patterns and REM cycles.*
- Vitamin B6 (25mg) 1471% DV - One of the most essential nutrients in the body for producing testosterone naturally, vitamin B6 works to suppress estrogen, aids protein metabolism, boosts immune system function, and plays an integral role in brain development.*
- Zinc (50mg) 455% DV - Zinc is crucial for successful muscle growth and health, dopamine is produced during high-stress levels (ex. HIIT) and is a huge component of prostate health and mind stimulation/focus. Studies suggest that Zinc supplementation increases total and free testosterone without preventing the inhibition of testosterone concentration.*
- Ashwagandha (KSM-66) (300mg) a proven adaptogen, research has shown that ashwagandha increases levels of GABA, inducing relaxation, high-quality sleep, and improving natural testosterone levels.*
- Eurycoma Longjack (Tongkat Ali) (50mg) – Tongkat also known as Malaysian ginseng, is a powerful adaptogen and anxiolytic. Clinical evidence suggests that daily supplementation with Tongkat Ali root extract improves stress hormone profile and certain mood state parameters, suggesting that it may help in shielding the body from the detrimental effects of “modern” chronic stress, which may include general day-to-day stress, as well as the stress of dieting, sleep deprivation, and exercise training. Tongkat is shown to increase free testosterone levels, increase libido, reduce fatigue, and alleviate stress.*
- Rhodiola Rosea (50mg) A powerful adaptogen, Rhodiola helps promote energy levels and reduce anxiety. Studies suggest that Rhodiola also reduces lactic acid buildup (what makes you sore) and working against muscle breakdown (atrophy).*
- GABA (100mg) GABA inhibits excitatory neurons, promoting a sense of calmness, relaxation, and anxiolytic effects. When GABA receptors are activated, it also promotes sleep. Studies suggest that GABA can benefit and improve mood state, sleep quality, reduce anxiety, and lower blood pressure.*
- Melatonin (3mg) Melatonin is a naturally produced hormone and powerful antioxidant, that induces sleep by working with your circadian rhythm. Think of Melatonin as your internal bedtime reminder. Although melatonin won’t put you to sleep like other sleep aids, melatonin signals your body, putting it into a deeper sense of relaxation for sleep preparedness.*
- L-Theanine (500mg) L-theanine is a non-protein amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. Research indicates that Theanine has anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) effects, which is the precursor to high-quality sleep.*
- L-Tryptophan (500mg) Tryptophan is involved in the process of creating serotonin and melatonin. Serotonin is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that is involved in emotion and mood, balancing excessive excitatory neurotransmitter effects in your brain. Studies have shown that higher levels of tryptophan in the diet are negatively associated with symptoms of depression and positively associated with sleep duration.*
- Valerian Root (100mg) valerian root naturally increases levels of the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain. GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter, blocking signals such as fear, and anxiety experienced from excitatory neurons, contributing to a calming effect in the body. Studies have shown that valerian root dramatically improves sleep latency (time to sleep) and sleep quality.*
- DIM (50mg) DIM works to inhibit aromatase, the enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen. DIM contributes to a better metabolism naturally through the promotion of hormonal homeostasis and supports more efficient fat metabolism, which helps testosterone circulate more freely throughout the body Diindolylmethane has also been shown to help reduce the effects of poor sleep through the regulation of estrogen levels.*
- Taurine (1,000mg) A large body of evidence purports that Taurine has neuroprotective effects and properties. There are several mechanisms in which Taurine exerts a cytoprotective role, most notably by suppressing glutamate-induced toxicity and protecting neurons from oxidative stress.*
- Bioperine (5mg) Bioperine stimulates the digestive enzymes of the pancreas, enhances digestive capacity, and significantly reduces gastrointestinal food transit time. BioPerine plays a significant role in vitamin metabolism and nutrient absorption*
Benefits of ZMT
- Better Quality Sleep –ZMT® includes clinically proven, high-quality sleep ingredients and adaptogens such as GABA, Ashwagandha, Theanine, Tryptophan, Melatonin, Valerian Root, and Magnesium Glycinate, to reduce stress and anxiety, while improving sleep latency and sleep quality. Studies show that these key ingredients optimize every sleep parameter including sleep cycle, sleep latency, quality, and duration.*
- Reduced Stress & Anxiety –ZMT® includes highly effective adaptogens such as Rhodiola Rosea, Tongkat Ali, and ashwagandha. Studies show that adaptogens induce anxiolytic effects, or anti-anxiety effects to assist in adapting to stressful situations, reducing anxiety, and inducing feelings of relaxation, and a positive mindset.*
- Muscle Growth –ZMT® was created to help you achieve more muscle growth. Muscle mass is built while you sleep, that’s why we’ve added highly dosed, key ingredients to naturally boost your testosterone and help you achieve high-quality sleep, to build and rebuild more lean muscle mass. Studies have shown that ingredients like Ashwagandha, Fenugreek, Magnesium, and Zinc, promote the release of more natural testosterone, to improve muscle protein synthesis and build more muscle.*
- Increased Strength – Naturally improving testosterone levels, through better quality sleep and key proven ingredients, will further stimulate muscle protein synthesis, increasing the muscle growth process, translating to bigger and better gains in strength.*
What Makes ZMT ® Better Than Other Natural Testosterone Boosters And Sleep Aids?
Higher Clinical Doses - Most sleep aids and natural testosterone boosters only include a fraction of the effective dose you need to induce greater sleep quality and testosterone levels.ZMT ® provides robust amounts of the proven ingredients you need (I.e. 300mg of Ashwagandha, 400mg of Magnesium Glycinate, 500mg of Tryptophan, 100mg of Tongkat, 100mg of Theanine and more) to help induce better sleep and promote increased testosterone levels.*
More Proven Ingredients - ZMT® includes 15 clinically proven ingredients at a maximally effective dose, when most competing brands, include 3-5 ingredients, and underdose the ingredients.
100% Transparent Label - ZMT® is a proprietary blend-free formula, so you know exactly what ingredients and amounts you're getting. Should it be any other way?
About the Brand
SWOLVERINE is an endurance athlete and active lifestyle brand. Made for the elite athlete, and the strong-willed our products were designed to fuel your athletic performance. We perform when you perform.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance but their human potential. The way we believe we can optimize performance is through transparency, clinically effective doses, and clinically proven ingredients with evidence-based outcomes.
At Swolverine we provide higher doses of clinically proven ingredients so that you can actually improve your performance. If you want to row harder, sprint faster, build more muscle and get stronger, you need clinically effective doses in your supplements. Most competing brands, underdose the ingredients you need, and use proprietary blends, that don't disclose how much of those ingredients they put in their products. Without transparency in labeling, you'll never truly know what if the products you're using and paying for, will even help you reach your goals.
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.