- Lactobacillus Acidophilus with 18 strains of "good" bacteria
- Bifidobacterium Longum with 8 strains of "good" bacteria
- Designed to improve gut health
- 60 servings per bottle
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Servings Per Container: 60
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
1 capsule taken 1 to 3 times daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 or individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Probiotix works to help maintain the balance in your body's microbiota. The human body carries nearly 100 trillion bacteria in the gut…that’s more than 10 times the total number of human cells in the entire body. Probiotics are those “good” bacteria that help keep the gut healthy and assist in digestion and nutrient absorption, to provide better digestive and immune health.*
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus contains 18 different strains of 'good' bacteria regulating the breakdown of food in the stomach and yeast levels found elsewhere in the body.*
- Bifidobacterium Longum contains 8 different strains of 'good' bacteria and are mainly found in the colon maintaining a normal digestive tract, inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria, and also boosts the immune system.*
- Bifidobacterium Breve ferments sugars and produces acetic and lactic acid. It can digest plant fibers that are typically thought of as non-digestible, protects colon function, alleviates constipation, and reduces gas, bloating, and diarrhea inhibits E. coli and suppresses the fungus Candida.*
- Bacillus Subtilus (DE111™) is a ubiquitous bacterium that is commonly found in water, soil, air and decomposing plant residue. Due to its ability to thrive in the harshest of environments, including the stomach, it is able to colonize and become even more powerful.*
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus adheres to both the lining of the intestinal tract and urinary tract reducing the number of harmful bacteria starting in the mouth and ending in the urine- it increases immunity, reduces d, and improves digestion.*
- Lactobacillus Casei reduces diarrhea caused by antibiotics/infections, influences weight, and insulin levels, and alleviate symptoms of arthritis and inflammation in joints.*
- Lactobacillus Plantarum works in the body to alleviate digestive stress, is resistant to antibiotics that reduce the 'good' bacteria in your intestinal system, and helps combat yeast overgrowth in the gut from the overuse of antibiotics.*
Benefits of Probiotix
- Better Digestive Health: GMO's, pesticides, and other environmental toxins have a direct effect on the degradation of food you eat, which attributes to the health of the microflora in your gut. Supplementation of probiotics is crucial to delivering the healthy bacteria our bodies need for proper digestion.*
- A Good Gut, Means A Healthy Brain: Good gut health is directly correlated with optimal brain function. Absorbing the nutrients you need will help with better digestive health, therefore, giving your body vital and key nutrients for a healthy gut biome, and optimal brain function.*
- Better Immune Health: Probiotix helps your digestive system, absorb essential vitamins and nutrients. Getting the vital nutrients you need means naturally boosting your immune system.*
About the Brand
SWOLVERINE is an endurance athlete and active lifestyle brand. Made for the elite athlete, and the strong-willed our products were designed to fuel your athletic performance. We perform when you perform.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance but their human potential. The way we believe we can optimize performance is through transparency, clinically effective doses, and clinically proven ingredients with evidence-based outcomes.
At Swolverine we provide higher doses of clinically proven ingredients so that you can actually improve your performance. If you want to row harder, sprint faster, build more muscle and get stronger, you need clinically effective doses in your supplements. Most competing brands, underdose the ingredients you need, and use proprietary blends, that don't disclose how much of those ingredients they put in their products. Without transparency in labeling, you'll never truly know what if the products you're using and paying for, will even help you reach your goals.
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.